I ate lunch at the Demo Kitchen with Chef Sean. Where can I get the recipe for that day, Pistachio Encrusted Chicken, etc. It was amazing!
Raspberry Mustard-Crusted Chicken Breast
4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
4 tablespoons fresh or frozen raspberries
3 teaspoons honey
2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
6 tablespoons chopped figs
2 teaspoons honey
1/2 cup breadcrumbs (may use rice bread)
2 tablespoons minced pistachio nuts
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 skinned chicken breasts, boned and defatted
2 teaspoons olive oil
- In a blender container, combine ingredients for raspberry mustard. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a small saucepan, combine ingredients for fig vinegar. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer over low heat for 1 minute. Cool and refrigerate overnight. Strain.
- With a meat mallet, pound chicken breasts to 1/2-inch thick.
- In a medium bowl, combine breadcrumbs, pistachios, salt and pepper. In a shallow pan, place chicken breasts in raspberry mustard sauce and turn to coat. Roll in breadcrumbs.
- Heat a large sauté pan with olive oil. Sauté chicken breasts over medium heat until chicken is cooked through and crust is light brown, about 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Juices will run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Reheat fig vinegar in a small pan. Serve 1 chicken breast with 2 tablespoons fig vinegar.
Makes 4 servings, each containing approximately:
24 gm. carbohydrate
9 gm. fat
85 mg. cholesterol
30 gm. protein
620 mg. sodium
3 gm. fiber