Are you sleepy during the day? Do you find it hard to concentrate at work, or feel tired in the morning instead of rested? You may be suffering from sleep deprivation. And you are not alone. Literally millions of adults may be at risk of injury, poor health and other problems as a result of not getting enough sleep. According to the National Sleep Federation anything less than seven hours is considered to be too little. Here are a few tips to help you on your way to a restful sleep.
- Set a consistent bedtime schedule
- Put your clock where you can not see it
- Use your bed for sex and sleep only
- Soak in a hot tub or bath before bedtime
- Consider relaxation or stress management therapy